I was the individual behind creating the vast majority of GIFs on Senor GIF from ~ 2010-2015. If you go to that site you can see a variety of pieces made through that time.
(They are authored by 'unknown' and feature the SENOR GIF WATERMARK)
3D GIF Gallery
Use the U H J K keys rotate the cube thru space. Furthermore, W A S D keys move the cube thru space.
A Sloth's Wisdom
Francisco Antonio Crescioni
SUMMARYInformation Technology professional with 5 years of experience composing written and visual content for a startup entertainment company and as a freelance web developer for a variety of clients.
- - Adept at learning new languages quickly
- - Familiarity with MySQL/SQL/Mongo.DB
- -Experienced with Wordpress design and development
- - Skilled with the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- - Versatile, properly prioritize workload and able to handle multiple tasks
- -Develop new features for internal apps utilizing MVC frameworks.
- -Troubleshoot any problems with internal apps and consumer facing websites.
- -Create custom modules for Magento.
InterConnection, Web Application Developer - Seattle, WA 2017 - Present
- - Created websites for clients with customized Wordpress templates
Freelance, Web Developer – Seattle, WA 2017
- - Coded an arresting digital display of the physical media of the Seattle Hiroshima Club
- - Assisted team members in troubleshooting issues and bugs
Seattle Hiroshima Club, Web Development Internship– Seattle, WA 2017
- - Maintain a healthy and safe environment for elementary aged children
- - Work to resolve problems children have by establishing plans of action with other staff, and parents
- - Supervise computer lab for kids and answered questions, taught shortcuts and skills
Boys & Girls Club, Child Development Associate – Seattle, WA 2015– Present
- - Created animated GIFs and images, through Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks
- - Managed diverse in-house brands' social media sites; Facebook, Tumblr, and YouTube
Cheezburger Network, GIF Master/Reporter/Site Editor – Seattle, WA 2010 – 2015
- - Assisted lead teacher with teaching kids to code with MIT's Scratch programing language
- - Taught coping strategies to discouraged coders to overcome frustration
Coding With Kids, Assistant Teacher – Kirkland, WA 2015
- - Organized and managed a variety of stimulating activities for children, ages five to ten years old
- - Maintained a safe space, as well as a supportive environment for every child in the program
Minneapolis Kids, Assistant Child Care Coordinator – Minneapolis, MN 2008–2009
- - Consistently recognized and awarded as a collector who reduced loss within the company
- - Resolved issues promptly, as well as set-up comprehensive payment plans for delinquent accounts
TCF Bank, Loss Prevention Operations Specialist – Minneapolis, MN 2004 – 2008